- Pennsylvania Hospital Department of Podiatric Surgery
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Your First Appointment
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient's insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
- Acknowledgment of Privacy Practices [PDF]
- Patient Registration Form (Patient Info and Medical History) [PDF]
Insurance and Payment Information
- Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- Please call if you have a different insurance provider.
Medical Arts Podiatry Associates is a provider for the insurance plans listed above, and provides insurance billing. You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please contact us. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. It is given to all new patients, and a copy is available upon request.