Bruce B. Zappan, D.P.M., P.C.
Dr. Bruce B. Zappan is a podiatric specialist doctor trained to work exclusively with foot and ankle problems.
It is our philosophy that is in the best interest of the patient that conservative treatments be tried first before any surgical intervention is considered.
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine 1977
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric, Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Hospital Affiliations, Pennsylvania Hospital and the University of Pennsylvania
- Diplomat, National Board of Podiatry Examiners
- Fellow, Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery
- Fellow, Academy of Clinical Electrodynography
- Fellow Member, The American Wound Care Association
- Fellow Member, Academy of Sports Medicine
- Fellow Member, American Diabetes Association
- Member and Past Vice-President, International Aesthetic Foot Society
- Member, Adjunct Clinical Faculty at the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Former Chairperson, Medical Division, Center City Proprietors Association
- Featured Podiatrist in Vogue Magazine, Podiatric Management, and USA today
- Selected one of "America's Top Podiatrists" by Consumer's Research Council of America
- Faculty Member and Lecturer for SuperBones/SuperWounds West Conferences