- General foot care for corns, calluses, and ingrown and fungal toenails
- Alternative medicine
- Foot and ankle injuries and emergency care
- Treatment of heel and arch pain
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation
- Specialist in diabetic, vascular, and arthritic problems
- Laser and surgical treatments
- Physical therapy and X-rays on premises
- Custom orthopedic shoe inserts
- Second-opinion consultations
I’ve made it easy for you to take the first step towards foot-pain relief.
I treat a variety of foot problems from bunions to warts. You should not diagnose your own foot pain. It could be dangerous and lead you to take the wrong corrective measures. Please read these definitions—you may see something that resembles your own problem. I can correct these and other problems for you right in my office.
- Diabetic Foot Care:
An estimated 14 million Americans have high blood sugar. Proper education regarding inspection of the feet can prevent potentially serious complications, such as infections and ulcerations. Many diabetics lack the “feeling” of pain.
- Aging Feet:
Blood does not circulate as well when people age, and feet are the first to suffer. Aging can lead to more frequent foot infections, cramps, numbness, varicose veins, and dry, scaly skin.
A painful “bony” condition found on the outward side of the big toe caused by improper shoes, poor posture, or heredity. It can lead to arthritis or joint dislocation.
- Corns, Calluses, and Warts:
Caused by friction of the shoes on the feet. Corns are usually found on the toes, while calluses form on the soles and can spread if unchecked.
A condition that causes toes to curve downward and form corns when the toes rub against the top of the shoes.
- Heel Spurs:
Pain beneath the heel bone can indicate a troublesome heel spur. They’re corrected by therapy, medication, supports, or surgery.
- Ingrown and Fungal Toenails:
Usually, ingrown toenails appear on the big toe. Fungal toenails thicken and discolor. It can result in eventual crumbling of the nail. Topical or oral medications remedy this condition.
- Sports Injuries:
Include sprained ankles, fractures, heel pains, or painful burning in feet due to nerve problems such as neuromas.
With my advanced treatments, gentle care, and convenient location and hours, there’s no reason to put off getting relief for your pain anymore. Call today for an appointment at (215) 563-2560. I can also diagnose and ease your pain with these services.
- Computerized gait analysis
- Vascular analysis for circulatory problems
- In-office surgery
- Custom shoe inserts for pain relief—such as orthotics for sports, as well as cushioned insoles
- Ultrasound to ease pain
- Whirlpool to soothe feet
- Paraffin bath
- Alternative medicine - soothing herbs, vitamins, magnetism, massage, and stimulation of acupuncture points